I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, October 8, 2011

a text message

i'd always wished to receive a message from a particular somebody when i was about to sleep or i was having insomnia.
I used to have this excited and nervous feeling when I'd received a text from a person and that had already sufficient spirits for me to stay awake. But since it was the past, i really wished i could receive these messages again. We had not been texting since i have upgraded my phone. that was ironically disappointing.
i wished you have taken a great care of me again.
Currently, you did not care to reply my messages and i knew, you have never thought of sending messages to me like we used to be?



isn't that too much to hope for messages?
I really wished to have some sparks among us. *it's true*
but i wouldn't be proposed as you know. *aihz*

No comments: